Skip to content
- The second largest holiday for eating candy is Easter. Which is the first?
- In which country did the idea of the Easter bunny start?
- What was the purpose of the Easter Act passed in the UK in 1928?
Establish a date for Easter
- True or false
A lamb is one of the symbols of Easter.
- What does the egg represent at Easter?
- What does “resurrection” actually mean?
The rising of the dead
- What is the name of the apostle who betrayed Jesus?
- Where was Jesus’s broken body laid to rest?
A tomb, just outside of Jerusalem city walls
- Complete this quote:
“He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again.”
- Why are Greek Easter eggs red?
To represent the blood of Jesus/his sacrifice.