If you have been preparing a solo or group dance for the dance production, the auditions to show your finished piece are on: Tuesday 12th January.
- All dancers must be from the same year group
- There must be no contact work, or being face to face with other dancers
- Your dance must be finished (it doesn’t need to be very long 2-3 minutes is fine)
- Bring your music on your phone / CD
- You could also submit a dance film
- The auditions on Tuesday 12th January will be from 3:40-4:30pm.
- In January, you will be able to sign up to a time-slot on the dance noticeboard in the gym changing rooms. Once you have performed, you may leave.
We are currently on our way home from a brilliant weekend at the GCSE Dance Residential in Wales. Well done dancers for all of your hard work, take a well deserved rest during half term!
Our Year 10 dancers learning all about ‘Component 2’ aka the theory exam!
Well done to everyone who auditioned for our Junior Silver Dance Company this year! You all performed beautifully and made the final decision very difficult! Here are our dancers for the 2019-2020 Junior Silver Dance company!
Here is our Silver (Ag) Dance Company 2019-20. Rehearsing weekly, they will represent the school at performances and competitions. Well done dancers.
Last night we held our tenth annual PE and dance awards evening, it was another wonderful evening celebrating the success of the senior students. We had 120 guests and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the event.