With the exam period fast approaching, here are some revision tips we have gathered over the years!
- Know if you are a visual or auditory learner- whether you like to draw pictures or listen to lectures
- Plan out when you will revise- make a timetable and pin it up
- Don’t be scared to ask a teacher if you are unsure on a topic
- When revising, use colours to make studying more fun! :p
- Set up study dates with friends that motivate you to study
- Treat yourself ever so often- maybe watching TV or going out with friends
- Drink lots of water and eat healthy
- Rest and take breaks
Don’t be stressed! A bad grade isn’t the end of the world and there is always room for improvement.