The following BBC Schemes are currently open for applications. The apprenticeships are for over 18s without a degree. The Engineering Trainee Scheme and the Software Graduate scheme require a degree, and the Cyber Security is for undergraduates studying a relevant degree. Our other schemes ( Production, Journalism ) will open in March 2017. All of these are for an autumn 2017 start . The links below will take you to the relevant page on the BBC Careers site . Apologies if you get this more than once – you may be more than one mailing list. Do note that ten per cent of places on our schemes are reserved for those with a disability and any disabled students should apply through the Extend hub ( bbc.co.uk/extend). They will then have their application dealt with by a recruiter who is disability aware and any assessment tools will be suited to their disability . Any questions do get back to me.
- Engineering Trainee Scheme (MSc)
- Engineering Apprenticeship (BEng)
- Broadcast Operator Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Cyber Security Undergraduate Internship
- Business Management Higher Apprenticeship
- Software Engineering Graduate Scheme