Students will need to register, and places are offered on a first come first serve basis.
The opening evening will consist of:
· An overview of what radiotherapy is, and the work of a therapy radiographer.
· An overview of the Liverpool BSc programme (delivered by one of the course lecturers).
· A discussion of job roles, from a newly qualified radiographer to staff who have specialised
in to various roles.
· Tour of radiotherapy department (patient workload permitting)
· Demonstration and hands on experience of the equipment that is used.
If any of your students would like to attend our open evening please ask them to register their
interest by emailing
They need to include their full name, date of birth and contact telephone number. Staff can book
on behalf of a student.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Jane Miller, Clinical Education Superintendent