Important Information for your training day on March 11th. For those who have not done bronze there is a kit list on the eDofE website or pinned up outside F28
• One of the sessions is outside – so come dressed to be outside in the rain for 2 hours.
• There will be 2 breaks and lunch – bring own food and drinks. Lunch will be at 11:30am for 30 minutes. You can’t go off site.
• Arrive for 8:45 so we can start at 9am sharp. We will try to be finished for 4:15pm.
• We will do 3x 2 hour sessions:
1. First Aid & emergencies
2. Using maps to plan routes
3. Kit list check and planning your menu
You will need to bring:
• Your rucksack packed with all your kit, sleeping bags, waterproofs, boots and your water bottles.
• Your first aid kit
We need 5 teams of 7, 2 teams of 5 and a team of 6. The team lists of names need to be handed in to me personally by the 10th of March and it will be first come first serve for the teams of 5 and 6. If you do not know anyone then don’t worry we can add you to a team on the day.