It is now less than a week until our dance production ‘The Animal Kingdom’.
The pieces are looking fantastic and We’re almost ready to go now. There are just a few things that all dancers in the production need to make sure they have done;
1. Returned your permission slip to the PE post box – without it, you can’t perform!
2. Checked the list of performers on the dance noticeboard (gym changing rooms) to make sure your name is there and that it has been spelt correctly.
3. Group leaders and those performing solos etc need to make sure they have given Mrs Anstey a copy of their music.
4. Please make sure you have organised your costumes. Your group leaders should have now told you what you will wear for your performance. It is your responsibility to make sure you bring all of your costumes with you to the dress rehearsal on Thursday afternoon.
5. Make sure you have checked the arrangements for Thursday. All information is on the dance noticeboard (gym changing rooms). Make sure you have checked it carefully so that you leave lessons at the correct time and get to the Garrick safely and on time.
We look forward to seeing you all on production day!
Mrs Collinson and Mrs Anstey