During exams, we all know how we crave unhealthy snacks when revising. Here are some great alternatives that you could try! But, don’t forget to treat yourself once in a while!
- Smoothies – they contain a lot of natural sugar but do not have processed ingredients within them. They also contain vitamins and minerals which will help aid your immune system. Recipe: frozen raspberries, mango, coconut milk, water, yoghurt, chia seeds and strawberries!
- Bread sticks- try with hummus or guacamole
- Fruit- as it is easily snackable and good for you
- Frozen grapes- Put some grapes in the freezer overnight and in the morning snack on. They taste like ice-lollies but are a healthy option.
- Homemade flapjacks with honey. Look on BBC good food for a great recipe.
Good luck in all your exams! 🙂