We are hoping to appoint Student Digital Leaders in Years 7, 8, 9 and 10 over the next few weeks so that we can build our team of students who can help shape the future of IT at AGGS.
Who should apply for this fantastic leadership opportunity?
- Students who have a keen interest and reasonable level of skill in IT.
- Students who have ideas about how IT can enhance school life.
- Students who would like to further develop their IT skills.
- Students who would be open to spending time working with students and staff in developing their IT skills.
- Students who are willing to give up their own time at lunchtimes and after school to develop IT at AGGS.
If you feel that you have some of the qualities and skills required to fulfil this role, please write a letter of application to Mrs Walker, Assistant Vice Principal and hand it in at reception before 3.30pm on Friday 10th February 2017. Please do come and see me if you would like to know more about the role.